Sunday, November 14, 2010

Scallop Envelope Treat Holder


Oh my goodness!  Isn't this the cutest little box??!!  I LOVE it!  This is a little treat for my group of girls at church, kids' teachers and my stamp club members.  During Halloween I was really upset I couldn't find the Halloween colored m&m's anywhere!  We only had these fall colored ones.  Well, now I am lovin' the fall colored m&m's because they match this little project so well!

Stamps: Fabulous Phrases
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Autumn Spice DSP, Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Envelope Die, Early Espresso 1/8" taffetta ribbon, Scallop Oval Punch, Oval Punch, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, small cello bag
Order your supplies here!

Fabulous Phrases
 Wood Mount 117002 $37.95
Clear Mount 120501 $26.95 

 Scallop Envelope Bigz Die
113462 $21.95 
Scallop Oval Extra-Large Punch
119856 $16.95
Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
119959 $5.95

No comments:

Post a Comment