Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February Newsletter

It's the most wonderful time of the year!  Well, in the stampin' world at least!  It's Sale-a-Bration time!  Remember for every $50 you spend, you receive a free sale-a-bration product.  I was so excited to see that Stampin' Up! is offering stamps from the main catalog this year!  When your party reaches $300 as a hostess, you’ll also earn a FREE sale-a-bration product.  When you become a demo now through the end sale-a-bration time (March 31), you’ll receive a discount of 15 percent off the Starter Kit AND get a bonus bundle filled with over $50 in FREE products.  I love me some FREE products!

It's almost Valentine's Day!  Do you have all your Valentine cards made?  Order your supplies from me here!


Events for February:

February 10, 7:30pm - Project Night!  Come stamp the night away with me and others who love to stamp!  Bring all your own consumables, my tools will be available for you to use!

February 19, 3pm - It's all about the Flowers stamp camp!  Come make some great projects with flowers!  More info to follow.

February 23, 9am - Project Day!  Come stamp the morning away with me and others who love to stamp!  Bring all your own consumables, my tools will be available for you to use!

If you are interested in hosting a workshop and earning free products and getting hostess only stamps and gifts, give me a call!  I'd love to show you and some friends how fun stampin' is!

No comments:

Post a Comment