Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hostess Gift



I had a workshop last night and this is one of the gifts I gave my wonderful hostess.  It's a little box with four 4x4 cards with matching envelopes.  It was super easy to make.  Isn't it adorable?  I found the directions for the box here.

If you are interested in hosting your own workshop to get your own box of monogrammed cards, contact me by phone/email and we'll set a date!

Stamps: Broadsheet Alphabet
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, rhinestones, scallop punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, whisper white taffeta ribbon, whisper white satin ribbon, SNAIL, sticky strip, stampin' dimensionals, Rich Razzleberry DSP, 2-way glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter, Frost White Shimmer Paint.
Order all your supplies here!

No comments:

Post a Comment