Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October Newsletter

Happy October, Stampers!

Just a few notes for October.

Stampin’ Up! has just announced a new website dedicated to My Digital Studio projects  http://mydigitalstudio.net/.  Be sure to check it out.  It’s a great on-line community to share your MDS projects, receive tips on how to use the program, and interaction with other MDS lovers.

Tuesday, October 12, 7 p.m. Project Night!  Come join me and others who love to stamp and work on your own projects!  Please bring all your own supplies (adhesive, cardstock, etc.)  I will have my Stampin' Up! tools available for you to use.  Fee: FREE!  Let me know you are coming by Monday, October 11.

Tuesday, October 19, 9:30 a.m. Project Day!  I'm wondering if we have a few people who are home in the day and would rather come work on projects in the day.  Come join me and others who love to stamp and work on your own projects!  Please bring all your own supplies (adhesive, cardstock, etc.)  I will have my Stampin' Up! tools available for you to use.  Fee: FREE!  Let me know you will be coming by Monday, October 18.

Saturday, October 234 p.m.  Stamp-a-Stack Stamp Camp.    Ready to get a head start on your Christmas cards?  Five designs will be available for you to create 15 cards - 3 of each design.  All supplies will be provided except SNAIL adhesive.  Please bring your own.  Fee:  $20 includes envelopes!  ($5 off when you place a $40 the night of the class).   RSVP by October 16.  (A picture of all 5 cards will be posted by Oct. 11.)


Receive a free Craft tote when you sign up to become a demonstrator on or before
October 18.  This tote was an exclusive item from Convention this past summer.  Contact me for more information and the awesome benefits I receive from being a demonstrator.  Congratulations to Rebecca, who already took advantage of this offer and received her beautiful tote for free! 


This is a picture of the free tote!  Can you imagine all your supplies in there?!  SO cute! Tip: Shown are all the stamps and accessories you get in a starter kit!  Get $350 (including tote) worth of products all for only $175!

No comments:

Post a Comment