Monday, January 3, 2011

January Newsletter

Happy New Year, Stampers!

Just a few notes for January.

Stampin' Up! has put together a fabulous bundle - the Filled with Love bundle - just in time for Valentine's Day!  I am doing a free stamp camp with this to anyone who orders the bundle.  See below for more information.

Don't forget about the new Stampin’ Up! website dedicated to My Digital Studio projects  http://mydigitalstudio.net/.  Be sure to check it out.  It’s a great on-line community to share your MDS projects, receive tips on how to use the program, and interaction with other MDS lovers.

Thursday, January 13, 7 p.m. Project Night!  Come join me and others who love to stamp and work on your own projects!  Please bring all your own supplies (adhesive, cardstock, etc.)  I will have my Stampin' Up! tools available for you to use.  Fee: FREE!  Let me know you are coming by Wednesday, January 12.

Friday, January 21, 7 p.m. Filled with Love Stamp Camp!  You will get the new Filled with Love bundle which includes the clear mount stamp set Filled with Love, Love Patterns Designer Series Paper Pack (12 - 12x12 sheets) and a FREE pack of clear bitty buttons!  Fee: $30 includes the Bundle - the class is FREE!  RSVP: January 12  You choose which date works best for you 1/21 OR 1/22...

Saturday, January 22, 3 p.m. Filled with Love Stamp Camp!  You will get the new Filled with Love bundle which includes the clear mount stamp set Filled with Love, Love Patterns Designer Series Paper Pack (12 - 12x12 sheets) and a FREE pack of clear bitty buttons!  Fee: $30 includes the Bundle - the class is FREE!  RSVP: January 12

Wednesday, January 26, 9:00 a.m. Project Day!  I'm wondering if we have a few people who are home in the day and would rather come work on projects in the day.  Come join me and others who love to stamp and work on your own projects!  Please bring all your own supplies (adhesive, cardstock, etc.)  I will have my Stampin' Up! tools available for you to use.  Fee: FREE!  Let me know you will be coming by Tuesday, January 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment