Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Stampin' Up! Springtime Vintage Designer Fabric

I need my little model - but unfortunately she's at school.  I love the Stampin' Up! Big Shot - so many possibilities!  It made putting this flower together a snap!  Then I wanted something to put the flower on so...

 I made a skirt!  I am not a sewer at all.  I quilt, and that's totally different.  I don't know how to sew.  But, putting this skirt together was pretty simple.  I just cut squares up and sewed them together.  Don't look too closely at the hems...

The Big Shot is such a fabulous tool!  I can cut out 8 layers of fabric at a time!  I also love that all Stampin' Up!'s accessories match - that button in the middle of the flower is Rose Red which matches the Rose Red in the skirt!  Can't wait for my little model to get home! 
Accessories: Stampin' Up! Springtime Vintage Designer Fabric, Springtime Vintage Big Designer Buttons
You can order all your supplies here!

Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
113439
$99.95

Springtime Vintage Designer Fabric
121817
$9.95

Springtime Vintage Big Designer Buttons (48)
122301
$8.95

1 comment:

  1. Love this skirt & plan to replicate for my little girl:)

    ReplyDelete