Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Newsletter

March Newsletter

Happy spring!  We have had some beautiful weather!  Don't forget - it's Sale-a-Bration time!  Remember for every $50 you spend, you receive a free sale-a-bration product.  When your party reaches $300 as a hostess, you’ll also earn a FREE sale-a-bration product.  When you become a demo now through the end sale-a-bration time (March 31), you’ll receive a discount of 15 percent off the Starter Kit AND get a bonus bundle filled with over $50 in FREE products.  I love me some FREE products!
 
Events for March:
March 10, 7:30pm - Project Night!  Come stamp the night away with me and others who love to stamp!  Bring all your own consumables, my tools will be available for you to use!  Please let me know the day before if you will be coming!

March 19, 3pm - It's all about the Flowers stamp camp!  Come make some great projects with flowers!  This is the same class I offered in February.  I am doing it again because I had to cancel the last one due to an unexpected trip out of town.  Cost is $20 - includes all your supplies, please bring your own adhesive.  Please RSVP to me by March 14.

March 23, 9am - Project Day!  Come stamp the morning away with me and others who love to stamp!  Bring all your own consumables, my tools will be available for you to use!  Please let me know the day before if you will be coming!

If you are interested in hosting a workshop and earning free products and getting hostess only stamps and gifts, give me a call!  I'd love to show you and some friends how fun stampin' is!

No comments:

Post a Comment