Friday, March 11, 2011

Silhouette Sentiments and my favorite DSP

It may seem like I have been using this Springtime Vintage DSP a lot - because I have.  I love it!  I had lots of scraps sitting on my stampin' desk.  I put them all together and came up with this.  The embossed paper was from the flower a couple of posts down, the puches were sitting on my desk ready to be used.  I did stamp the flowers from Silhouette Sentiments, but that was the only piece of "scrap" not sitting on my desk.  I really like those delicate flowers in the Silhouette Sentiments stamp set.  This time I colored the flowers with the Baja Breeze marker, and the inside of the flower with the Not Quite Navy marker.  I love the way this turned out!
Stamps: Silhouette Sentiments, Fabulous Phrases
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Springtime Vintage DSP, Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Stampin' Write Markers, Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Pearls, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, sticky strip, dimensionals
Order your supplies here!

No comments:

Post a Comment