Monday, September 6, 2010

Because I Care

I love how you can use stamps to create cards and scrapbook pages!  I used the set Because I Care (which is FREE when you host a workshop!) to create this card and my scrapbook page below.
Stamps: Because I Care
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Color Spritzer Tool, Elegant Eggplant & Certainly Celery Stampin' Write Markers, 3/8" whisper white taffeta ribbon, Flower Designer Brads, scallop edge border punch















Stamps: Because I Care
Ink: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
Paper: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Birds & Blooms Sizzlits, Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder, hemp twine, rhinestone brads, scallop border punch, round tab extra-large punch, mat pack, paper-piercing tool, snail adhesive

Order all your supplies here!

No comments:

Post a Comment