Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Northern Hearts

I can't stop thinking about Christmas Cards!  I wanted to do the textured impressions folder on some brushed silver cardstock and this is what I came up with.  It's so shimmery!  After I ran the brushed silver through the Big Shot to get the textured impression on there, I then ran my White Craft Pad over the snowflakes to get them to pop off the Brushed Silver cardstock.  So pretty! 
Stamps: Northern Hearts, Sincere Salutations
Paper: Brushed Silver Cardstock, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Bashful Blue, White Craft Pad
Accessories: Big Shot, Silver ep, sponge, 1" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 3/8" white taffeta ribbon, Northern Flurry textured impressions embossing folder, dimensionals, glimmer brads
Order your supplies here!

No comments:

Post a Comment