Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fun & Fast Notes

I saw this adorable way to change the top note and had to try it!  I LOVE it!  I am now convinced that the Big Shot and the Top Note die are a MUST HAVE!  I watercolored the image with re-inkers and an aqua painter.  I'm not the best watercolorer by any means, but I do like the look of watercoloring.  I love the watercolor paper that Stampin' Up! sells - it's 140lb so you can get it all wet and it won't crinkle up on you.
Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes
Paper: Regal Rose, Watercolor Paper, Whisper White, Basic Grey textured paper
Ink: Black Stazon, reinkers in Regal Rose, Old Olive, So Safron and Basic Grey
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Perfect Polka Dots textured impressions folder, mat pack, paper piercing tool, sponge, 3/8" white taffeta ribbon, Flower Designer Brads
Order your supplies here!

No comments:

Post a Comment