Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Birthday Bakery

I saw this card on the website for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.  I fell in LOVE with it!!  Is it any wonder?  I mean isn't this the cutest card you have ever seen??!! It's so stinkin' cute!  I had two birthdays I needed cards for.  It was hard to part with these.  I think I will make one that will just sit on my desk so I can look at it all day :)  This stamp set, Birthday Bakery, is free for hostess' who host a workshop totaling just $150 or more!  Call me to book your workshop!
Stamps: Birthday Bakery, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Accessories: Blender Pen, assorted ink pads, 5/8" white satin ribbon, word window punch, scallop punch, 2-way glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter
Order your supplies here!
Word Window Punch
$15.95
 

Scallop Edge Border
$15.95

Teeny Tiny Wishes
$36.95


Birthday Bakery
Hostess Only Set *FREE*


No comments:

Post a Comment