Monday, December 13, 2010

Mini Hand Sanitizers


I have seen so many of these all over the blog world.  I liked this one best, but changed the dimensions just a tad on them.  I have been trying to do little gifts for the kids' teachers every day in December before Christmas.  I thought this would be a perfect gift.  I started with a piece of paper 11x2 and scored it at 1/2", 1.5", 3.5", 4.5", 7.34" & 8.34"  Folded all scored lines and then decorated.  I used some velcro to keep the top down.
Stamps: A Cute Christmas
Ink: Garden Green, Real Red
Paper: Garden Green, Real Red, Candy Cane Christmas DSP, Whisper White
Accessories: Label Punch, 1 3/8" Punch, Tinsel Trim, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Write Markers, Large Oval Punch
Order your supplies for handmade Christmas gifts here!

No comments:

Post a Comment