Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Two for Tuesday! Create a Cupcake

 I can't wait for the new Occasions Mini Catalog to come out on January 4!  Being a demonstrator I get to pre-order new stamps before they are available for purchase to the general public.  I love this cupcake set with matching punch!  I didn't have to cut out all those cute cupcakes, I just punched them out!  The saying on the card above "It's not about how many candles you blow out but how many cupcakes you get!" made me want to stamp a lot of cupcakes all over this card.  I think I got as many as I could on there!  Looking at the colors now - it looks like neapolitan to me!  This was so much fun to make.
Stamps: Create a Cupcake
Ink: Regal Rose, So Saffron, Soft Suede
Paper: So Saffron, Whisper White, Regal Rose
Accessories: Build a Cupcake Punch, 2-way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Dimensionals, Eyelet Border Punch, Glimmer Brads Brights
Stamps: Create a Cupcake
Ink: Early Espresso, Taken with Teal, Pink Pirouette
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, DSP Petals & Paisleys (retired), Early Espresso
Accessories: Build a Cupcake Punch, Modern Label Punch, Pretty in Pink 3/8" taffeta ribbon, sponge, dimensionals, assorted Stampin' Write Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment